Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TV Recycling

I was flipping through the channels last night and stumbled upon a show on CW in which I recognized the actress who played the mother of the clan in cultish Arrested Development. It is so funny to see all those actors being “recycled” from one series to the next – it almost feels like always the same players get to play…

I must say I loved that the Freaks and Geeks folks popped up in more and more TV shows and movies - and how about the two main characters in Arrested Development who have become movie stars now (Jason Bateman and Michael Cera) – didn’t they play together in Juno? Maybe this recycling thing should inspire our new administration, at least it is very in line with the green “zeitgeist” (or whatever). Hum, I should think about this “recycling of people” thing – with folks losing jobs, I feel there is something there…

No comments:

Post a Comment