Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nutella: People Taking Notice – Finally!!

As our world is grappling with a systemic crisis, the risk of a major economic disaster in the Eurozone, the impoverishment of the middle class, and unabated poverty in most developing countries, the question, Is Nutella good for you, is on a lot of people’s minds… My post on Nutella’s nutritional benefits (or lack thereof rather) has been the most viewed article on my blog since I started it… I’ll have to think about what that means about the quality of my other posts - oh well…

But in the meantime, I wanted to follow up with some good news since an American mother earlier this year decided to sue Ferrero, Nutella’s maker, for false advertising. Read the story related on the NPR web site below.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2011/02/10/133565759/a-mom-sues-nutella-maker-for-deceptive-advertising

People are taking notice – finally!! Come to think of it, this is similar to the strong reactions we are seeing among so many folks who had never been active politically before but can’t shut up anymore because they are angry, dismayed, and often disheartened. The People is rising…

No comments:

Post a Comment